CALL FOR PAPERS
Global Science and Technology Forum
Annual International Conference on
Advanced Research : Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics & Gynecology are the two surgical–medical specialties dealing with the female reproductive organs in their pregnant and non-pregnant state, respectively, and as such are often combined to form a single medical specialty and postgraduate training programme. This combined training prepares the practicing OB/GYN to be adept at the surgical management of the entire scope of clinical pathology involving female reproductive organs, and to provide care for both pregnant and non-pregnant patients.
The Annual International Conference on Advanced Research: Obstetrics & Gynecology (AROG) aims to engage the academic community of experts in Obstetrics & Gynecology & its sub-specialties, to share a passion for exchanging ideas & new research development in this field of research, to cover how to translate new advances in basic development science into practice. The conference theme is broad based in order to incorporate the overarching perspective within the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
|2 Keynote Addresses will be delivered
1) Dr Ayman Al-Hendy will deliver
"Novel Treatment Options for Uterine Fibroids: From Bench to Bedside"
Professor and Vice Chair
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Center for Women Health Research
Meharry Medical College
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
2) Dr. Juan M. Acuña will deliver
"New Frontiers in the Prevention of Neural Tube Defects"
Director of the Division of Research on Health and Evidence-Based Practices,
Associate Professor of Human and Molecular Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Epidemiology,
Director of the Division of Research and Information and Data Coordinating Center
Florida International University,USA
• The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Obstetrics & Gynaecology Procedure (JOGP) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• All papers accepted for the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal on Obstetrics & Gynaecology Procedure (JOGP)-Print ISSN 2345-718X, E-periodical ISSN 2345-7198) which is likely to be indexed by PubMed Central.
GSTF has partnered with Springer Science and Business Media to publish GSTF’s journals on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). This platform is based on Springer’s tried, tested and constantly updated platform technology. It now provides a sustainable, reliable and importantly, highly visible home for GSTF journals to ensure the maximum visibility, usage and citations to our Authors articles. – Global Science Journals (GSJ).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• AROG 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the AROG 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:
||17 January 2014
|Final Paper (Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline:
||14 March 2014
|Early Bird Registration Deadline:
||16 May 2014
|Late Registration Deadline:
||20 June 2014
||21 -22 July 2014
*Author registrations that are completed AFTER the Late Registration Deadline may not be included in the Conference Proceedings.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php